Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Munish <fi...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/16 12:14:36 UTC

Cannot copy paste code from stackoverflow our other Oracle websites.

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to copy paste sample code from a website into my java project
opened in Netbeans. Netbeans does not copy that code.
What am I missing here? Please advise.

[image: image.png]

With regards
Munish

Re: Cannot copy paste code from stackoverflow our other Oracle websites.

Posted by Amitabh Choudhury <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Munish

Try pasting code in a text file. Then copy code from text file to the java
file in Netbeans.

What is the error?

~~~
Amitabh