Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com> on 2012/09/19 18:49:57 UTC

first Jira submission: what happens next?

Hi,

Having submitted an Issue in Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4616, I've received the automatic QA report with a "+1 overall" status.

What happens next? Do I have to do anything?

Thanks

Tony

This email and any attachments are confidential, protected by copyright and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, then the dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system.  Neither Sporting Index nor the sender accepts responsibility for any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which the email is received and/or opened.  It is the responsibility of the recipient to scan the email and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use of this email.  Sporting Index Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2636842, whose registered office is at Gateway House, Milverton Street, London, SE11 4AP.  Sporting Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (reg. no. 150404) and Gambling Commission (reg. no. 000-027343-R-308898-001).  Any financial promotion contained herein has been issued
and approved by Sporting Index Ltd.

Outbound email has been scanned for viruses and SPAM

RE: first Jira submission: what happens next?

Posted by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com>.
Thanks for the follow-up Vinod. Harsh has suggested a couple of mods to the patch, so I've made some further changes and re-submitted.

Tony

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com>.
Hi,