Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Viknes Balasubramanee <vi...@msn.com> on 2013/10/25 22:53:09 UTC

Access credential store though Airavata API

Hi All,

We are trying to use Airavata to submit jobs on to our clusters. We need to
save the credentials provided by a user in the Airavata credential store and
retrieve them when submitting jobs.  Right now the Airavata credential store
is not accessible through the Airavata API. Current credential store can be
used as a separate library to achieve the functionality. But since
credential store functionality is a necessary feature for gateway
developers, IMHO it is better to add them in to Airavata API. WDYT ?

Thanks

Viknes

Re: Access credential store though Airavata API

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
Please go a head, Viknes.

Thanks
Amila

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@gmail.com>.
From:  Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, October 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
To:  Airavata Dev <de...@airavata.apache.org>

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Please go ahead and create a JIRA task for the requirement.