Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/12/29 17:37:23 UTC

[Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "LogAnalysis" by MatSchaffer

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MatSchaffer:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis

  2. Convert Timestamps to Excel Format

- Once the data is in Excel, I convert the timestamp column from Jmeter's Unix timestamp format (base year 1970) to the Excel format (base year 1900) using this following formula. This formula is applied to the entire timestamp column. (NOTE: a better formula was mentioned on JMeter users list sometime back)
+ Once the data is in Excel, I convert the timestamp column from Jmeter's Unix timestamp format (base year 1970) to the Excel format (base year 1900) using this following formula. This formula is applied to the entire timestamp column.
+
+ ''For GMT time''
  {{{
  =(x/1000+((365*70+17)*86400))/86400
+ }}}
+
+ ''For local time'' (replace t with your current offset from GMT)
+ {{{
+ =(x/1000+(t * 3600)+((365*70+17)*86400))/86400
  }}}