Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by rkrgarlapati <ra...@mphasis.com> on 2008/05/03 21:07:08 UTC

netui:tree problem

Hi all,

This is the code i used in my JSP to create Beehive Tree Structure:

<netui:tree tagId="tree" dataSource="positionTree"
selectionAction="treeState" imageRoot="../../resources/images"
selectedStyleClass="blueTree" treeStyle="tree" />

Its working properly, but expanding and collapsing functionality is not
working. could any one help me out, what need to be added extra to my code,
to make this work.

in this link : http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0/netui/tagsTree.html, it
has given that we have to add an extra attribute runAtClient="true", to make
expand/collapse functionality work, when i try to add it, it was giving
error saying "ITreeRootElement has to be defined".

Could any one help me out in this regard. I am running out my ideas and
options.

Regards,
Kumar