Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@de9.ime.eb.br on 2005/11/11 03:45:59 UTC

Get All Message

Hi everyone,

I have tried to get all message from wsdl document. I used the following java
code:

public void getVariableType() {

   String serviceNS               = null;
   String serviceName 			   = null;

   try {

      Service service = WSIFUtils.selectService( this.wsdlDefinition, serviceNS,
serviceName );
      Map wsdlMessage = WSIFUtils.getAllItems( this.wsdlDefinition, "message"
);

      for( Iterator iteratorTmp = wsdlMessage.keySet().iterator();
iteratorTmp.hasNext(); ) {

	System.out.println( "ESTADO = " + iteratorTmp.next() );
      }
   }
   catch( WSIFException e ) {

   }
}

But I received the exception: ***  Uncaught Exception for agent addd  ***
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Don't know how to find all messages.

So, how can I get all message from a wsdl file ?

Cheers,
Mauro Monteiro.