Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/01/29 00:13:06 UTC

[RELEASE] 0.6.11

It seems like it was just earlier this week that we announced the
release of 0.6.10.  Oh wait, it was.  In the time since though,
CASSANDRA-2058[1] was found and fixed, and that seemed like reason
enough to fast-track a new release.

Source and binary archives are available from the Downloads page[3], and
packages for Debian-based systems are available from the project
repository[4].

Thanks!

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2058
[2]: http://goo.gl/0bC9M (CHANGES.txt)
[3]: http://cassandra.apache.org/download
[4]: http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/DebianPackaging

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [RELEASE] 0.6.11

Posted by Chris Goffinet <cg...@chrisgoffinet.com>.
Err. I mean't, thanks Evan for getting this released so fast :)

Re: [RELEASE] 0.6.11

Posted by Chris Goffinet <cg...@chrisgoffinet.com>.
+1