Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2014/04/16 02:01:53 UTC

hangout / discussion for smaller modules in cordova

So we all want to break up the beast that is the CLI: good. How we get
there appears to be confusing.

Discussion for this in person probably easier and will require more than an
hour. Thoughts?

Re: hangout / discussion for smaller modules in cordova

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
bah - turns out there's three threads about this one subject.

Created a doodle for Wed/Thurs. Add yourself if you'd like to
participate in the discussion.

http://doodle.com/uvyr9454pvepz3a3

Shouldn't take more than a 30 minutes time slice. The point of the
hangout is to speed this along, if we can't find a time this week I
think we should just continue via the doc Mark sent out (thanks for
this Mark!).

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
well, a Google Hangout

Posted by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>.