Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2020/10/12 17:31:36 UTC

This week's Hadoop Storage online meetup (& next one after)

Hi!

Here's the reminder for this week's call. We will have Leon and Ekanth from
Uber talking about a new feature HDFS-15547 (Dynamic disk-level tiering) on
Wednesday.

Also Steve will be talking about the new IOStatistics API on Oct 28.

In parallel, Xiaomi's Jinglun will talk about HDFS Federation Balancer
Tools Thursday 1pm Beijing time. This talk will be in Mandarin.

More details is in the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+Storage+Online+Meetup

Re: This week's Hadoop Storage online meetup (& next one after)

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Forgot to forward the recording for this event last month:

https://cloudera.zoom.us/rec/share/9ZeOuLgawGZsNSZcP_8rZT6VxVEBFfKFq7-hcaBF1vBCiqfhVKd-c2Bc8_ixTD03.g5lc3qoK_9_xSzsg
Passcode:
weV$JXw6

I also copied the slides here: