Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se> on 2016/09/27 10:47:10 UTC

SSV is running but failed to upload as SSVM is either destroyed or SSVM agent not in 'Up' state

Hi,

I am facing one weird issue, I am trying to upload one xen vhd volume to cloudstack. Its converted image from vmdk.
I am getting mail alert that,

Volume d04593ac-03e3-4h90-b05c-23421cb0b574 failed to upload. Error details: Volume d04593ac-03e3-4h90-b05c-23421cb0b574  failed to upload as SSVM is either destroyed or SSVM agent not in 'Up' state

And after some time on cloudstack panel I only see this window,

This volume file has been uploaded. Please check its status at Stroage menu > Volumes > MitelAlarmServer > Status field.

At same time I checked cloudstack management server logs and ssvm logs. I don't see any errors. My SSVM is in UP and Running state. I even ran ssvm-check.sh script, everything looks fine.  Also there are some scheduled snapshots, those jobs are running fine. So why this error?

/Sonali