Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by vinay i <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 14:47:41 UTC

svn operations (update) fails very often

Hi
I am getting the svn lock issue very often. Is there any fine tuning
required? When I try to do a svn update on a large tree I am facing this
issue. Below is the error message

svn: Working copy 'src/lib' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Thanks
Vinay

Re: svn operations (update) fails very often

Posted by vinay i <vi...@gmail.com>.
When I am doing svn cleanup before every svn update I am not facing any
issues. But it would be great if I could figure out why it is causing
problems when I don't run svn cleanup.

Thanks
Vinay

Posted by vinay i <vi...@gmail.com>.