Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 14:46:03 UTC

Giraph Use Case

Hi All,

Although I have installed and ran Giraph example on my Hadoop Cluster
referring to example below

https://giraph.apache.org/quick_start.html

its working great but I wanted to know what could be the other possible use
case scenario/implementation of Giraph.

Experts advice would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Giraph Use Case

Posted by John Yost <so...@gmail.com>.
I recommend downloading a Twitter data set from SNAP and trying out
PageRank,, Jaccard, Lin, etc...to define and compare communities..That's
kind where I started. :)

--John