Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ryan <sh...@localkinegrinds.com> on 2006/02/28 22:02:36 UTC

Clay-MyFaces integration

I've searched high and low, and I figure someone might be able to help
me configure these to play together. I've gotten Clay to work with the
standard RI components, but even after adding the following
tomahawk-view-config.xml snippet:

<component jsfid=3D"t:inputFileUpload"
           componentType=3D"org.apache.myfaces.HtmlInputFileUpload"
           extends=3D"baseOutput">
<attributes>
  <set name=3D"id" bindingType=3D"VB" />
  <set name=3D"binding" bindingType=3D"VB" />
  <set name=3D"immediate" bindingType=3D"VB" />
  <set name=3D"required" bindingType=3D"VB" />
  <set name=3D"validator" bindingType=3D"MB" />...

(Taken from Ryan Wynn's example) to my project, I still am getting this
error in Jetty.

java.lang.NullPointerException: The component identified by jsfid
t:fileUpload could not be found

This error is upon load of the tomahawk-view-config.xml file I've
specified as org.apache.shale.clay.COMMON_CONFIG_FILES in my web.xml

I'm wondering if anybody else has seen this error... I know for a fact
that the myfaces jar is being loaded... I'm using the following
dependency in my maven 2 pom.xml file:

<dependency>
  <groupId>myfaces</groupId>
  <artifactId>myfaces-all</artifactId>