Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by SS...@IN.Safenet-inc.com on 2007/02/23 12:28:05 UTC

module crashing after upgrade to 2.6 kernel and glibc 2.3.4

Hi,
	I hv recently upgraded kernel of my box to linux 2.6 and also glibc
to 2.3.4. One of my custom apache 2.2 modules which was working earlier fine
is crashing now.

I have not done any changes in my modules w.r.t new kernel or glibc as it is
compiling fine.

Anybody faced similar problem?

Regards,
Satinder Singh

Re: module crashing after upgrade to 2.6 kernel and glibc 2.3.4

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
SSingh@IN.Safenet-inc.com wrote:
> Hi,
>         I hv recently upgraded kernel of my box to linux 2.6 and also
> glibc to 2.3.4. One of my custom apache 2.2 modules which was working
> earlier fine is crashing now.
>
> Anybody faced similar problem?

Present a backtrace?  Try turning EnableMMAP/EnableSendfile off?  Also
perhaps something with the acceptfilter, try AcceptFilter (proto) off,
e.g. AcceptFilter http none?