Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@digidemic.com> on 2002/11/12 09:02:28 UTC

RE: has anyone gotten struts 1.1b2 to work on Jboss 3.0.3/tomcat 4.1.12?

I'm using 3.04/4.1.12 just fine, but I am not using the TilesActionServlet if
that is what you are talking about.  I *am* using Tiles, just not with the
TAS, which is only required if you want to use XML definitions.

hth,

-b

Posted by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com>.
Brian Topping wrote:
> I'm using 3.04/4.1.12 just fine, but I am not using the TilesActionServlet if
> that is what you are talking about.  I *am* using Tiles, just not with the
> TAS, which is only required if you want to use XML definitions.
>
> hth,

Unfortunately I am using that functionality. :)