Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stephane Hillion <St...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/11/24 14:05:25 UTC

[commit] Re: JSVGCanvas regression

Bill Haneman wrote:

> > So for Bill and for those which are not familiar with CVS:
> >
> >     !!! Do an update just before commiting !!!
>
> I am becoming *painfully* familiar with CVS.
>
> I always do an update + clean + compile before a commit.
>
> Apparently this is not sufficient.
>
> Maybe it's because the cycle time for these operations can be
> more than one hour in my case.  The good news is that my CVS
> access seems to be better at the moment.

It seems too that there can be problems with local/global/CET/GMT... time,
depending how your system was (badly) configured.

> > btw: I will add the lost modifications to the JSVGCanvas this afternoon.
>
> I have done a commit to JSVGCanvas (very minor changes).

Yes, you fixed  buggy calls to dispatcher (dispatcher.mouseReleased(e), etc
...).
I just commited the 1.55 version of JSVGCanvas.
--
    Stephane.

Re: [commit] Re: JSVGCanvas regression

Posted by Stephane Hillion <St...@sophia.inria.fr>.
Stephane Hillion wrote:

> I just commited the 1.55 version of JSVGCanvas.

Oops 1.56 and your changes in 1.55 are always here, Bill :)
--
    Stephane.