Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/01/19 21:46:55 UTC

A question ad Lotus SmartSuite filters for AOO by IBM (Re: Updates: IBM Lotus Symphony, Apache OpenOffice, IBM Docs and other fun stuff

Don:

thank you for your informative post, which caused me to think about Lotus Smartsuite.

Will IBM work/release Lotus SmartSuite filters for AOO, such that WordPro, Freelance, Lotus 1-2-3
(perhaps also Lotus Organizer) files can be imported to and exported from AOO?

TIA,

---rony

Re: A question ad Lotus SmartSuite filters for AOO by IBM (Re: Updates: IBM Lotus Symphony, Apache OpenOffice, IBM Docs and other fun stuff

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 19, 2012 3:47 PM, "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Don:
>
> thank you for your informative post, which caused me to think about Lotus
Smartsuite.

> Will IBM work/release Lotus SmartSuite filters for AOO, such that
WordPro, Freelance, Lotus 1-2-3
> (perhaps also Lotus Organizer) files can be imported to and exported from
AOO?
I will get you an answer. All I know is that IBM still has SmartSuite
customers on support. Seems like a good idea to me, but I don't get to
decide.