Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Farid Bourennani <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 17:50:36 UTC

Naming standards

Hello everyone,

I am the person that was of Self organizing map in "his basement" for a
while , I think it's time to share the product :-)

I was wondering if there is some visual tools that could be used to
visualize map topologies and graphs that you could advise.

Regards,
Farid.

Re: Naming standards

Posted by Farid Bourennani <bo...@gmail.com>.
All right, I am trying to prepare a descent code for tomorrow (Friday).

Farid.

Re: Naming standards

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Re: Naming standards