Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Slava Madrit <sm...@salans.com> on 2004/09/30 18:28:27 UTC

FIXED - no report template found

The problem has been resolved. In case anyone else has this issue in the future, the problem was a blank clear_report_template definition in my local.cf.  removing it allowed SA to retrieve the info from 10_misc.cf correctly.

-Slava

>>> "Slava Madrit" <sm...@salans.com> 9/30/2004 10:53:09 AM >>>

When I run SA 3.0 from a command line, I get a message at the end of the SA output file, (no report template found), you can see it below.  I'm using the following options to launch SA.

spamassassin -D -t <mime.822> test.txt

Has something changed with SA 3.0 or is there something wrong with my setup?  I have used this command line for all the previous versions and it worked fine.

-Slava

test.txt:
From: "Camera Testing Center" <mi...@businesscross.net>
To: smadrit@salans.com
Subject: Product TestersWanted
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

we would like you to join our Product Research Panel.
-------------------------
join Now and Receive for no charge:
Panasonic DVD Camcorder
     High quality digital video
     18x Optical zoom
     500x Digital zoom
     $899 retail price, yours to keep free!
-------------------------
PRODUCT TESTERS WANTED!
-------------------------
please click here for more info: http://businesscross.net/r/2295/5302664/2r7q653p7p58

ProductResearchPanel, the new member incentive promotional offer, and the product testing program is an independent program for consumers and is not affiliated with the merchant/brands listed above. ProductResearchPanel is solely responsible for all incentive fulfillment

Click here: http://businesscross.net/r/2295/5302664/2r7q653p7p58

MO:
tLWcG1YpimN1CAtfAueGWX0YTxkq1wh/sUV/hhC2csblfZUSmz0wVnLsSRRsOe20vBNRXA==
:MO

This advertisement was sent by BonusBonez, 268 Bush Street #3437, San Francisco, CA 94104.
Visit the BonusBonez Mailings Manager:
http://businesscross.net/u/2295/5302664/2r7q653p7p58

MO:
BDD+CLlyyHjJjwWT8WWqmz88aiCKR30l0HTj7dW6YyoD9JLVMRe+if7g185tvt3m9Tee9Q==
:MO

(no report template found)

privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
is prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (+1(212)632-5500)
and delete and destroy all copies of the material, including all
copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.