Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Victor Didra <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/05 05:20:35 UTC

Re: unsubscribe for the millionth time

I've tried to get off this mailing list several times, but so far no luck.
Could someone remove me manually please?

On Jan 4, 2018 11:09 PM, "Sean Turner" <se...@blockfreight.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to get OFBiz to launch on login, but I am having some issues. I
am following the steps outlined in the below link for OS X 10.4+. I am
running OSX 10.13.2.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+
run+OFBiz+as+a+Service

running "launchctl list | grep ofbiz" on startup yields no output.

running "sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.apache.ofbiz.plist"
tells me that the service is already running.

running "./gradlew "ofbiz --status"" from the obfiz.16.11 directory tells
me that OFBiz is down.

My plist file is below.

Please advise. Thank you!

Sean

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "
http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Label</key>
<string>org.apache.ofbiz</string>
<key>WorkingDirectory</key>
<string>/Users/my_user_name/ofbiz.16.11</string>
<key>ProgramArguments</key>
<array>
<string>./tools/startofbiz.sh</string>
</array>