Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Saigal, Ankur" <an...@sap.com> on 2001/10/09 07:24:52 UTC

Changing the node name at runtime!!

Hi All,
Is there any way where I can change the name of the node in the DOM tree,
with everything else i,e value, child elements etc remaining same.

Regards,
Ankur

RE: Xalan speed.

Posted by Gunnlaugur Thor Briem <gt...@dimon.is>.
Hi,

this is probably not that surprising since Xalan is
being developed without automated performance testing
... so regressions can easily slip in unnoticed. The
emphasis has been on conformance, sure, but most of
us care a great deal about performance as well. Any
volunteers (less swamped than me :) to set up a
performance test suite?

	- Gulli

Xalan speed.

Xalan speed.