Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bala Ayalur <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/09 13:18:10 UTC

ExtensionsFilter amd compression filter

Hi,
   i have implemented a GZIP Filter for a JSF application that compresses
the response that is sent to the browser. The response is compressed and
rendered properly on the browser (Internet Explorer 6 SP 2) if I configure
only the compression filter. However if I add the extensions filter also in
the web.xml, the browser shows a balnk page. This is probably because the
response is modified by both the extensions filter and the compression
filter. I am using tomahawk components and hence I need to configure
extensions filter also.

Can you please let me know how I can get these two working together. Any
help or advice will be very useful.

Thanks,
Bala

Re: ExtensionsFilter and compression filter

Posted by Bala Ayalur <ar...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mario,
    Thanks a lot.

I deleted the entries in web.xml and configured it again as per your reply
and deleted the cached files from weblogic. And everything seems to be
working again.

Thanks a lot for your reply and helping me to get this working.

Regards,
Bala

Re: ExtensionsFilter amd compression filter

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!