Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/12 17:49:02 UTC

Re: Installing TC 2.1 from scratch - Remarks

Nir,

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding the install of TC2.1 and
thanks for creating all the related issues. Re: traffic portal a PR was
submitted / merged for TC-521 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-521>
 -  TPv2 - http-parser dependency cannot be resolved (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/pull/815)

Jeremy