Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/04/03 19:50:14 UTC

[NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Happy April ☔️ CouchDB friends!

It’s that time again. If you want to submit a link for this week’s CouchDB Weekly News, please don’t hesitate and send it to this thread until Thursday, April 7, 11 am UTC+2.

Thanks, have a great rest of your day 😎
👋🏻 Jenn

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Glen,

Best
Jan

Posted by Glen Aidukas <GA...@BehaviorMatrix.com>.
I love and use CouchDB but I don't have a need for all these emails so please unsubscribe me please.

Thanks,

Glen

Posted by Tim Millwood <ti...@millwoodonline.co.uk>.
http://buytaert.net/improving-drupal-content-workflow

CoucDB gets a mention under "Synchronizing sites with a battle-tested API".