Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/24 22:49:30 UTC

Struts Action Friends 1.3.0 MVC

I'd like to nominate Wendy Smoak as the Most Valuable Committer in
making the release of the new 1.3.0 builds possible.

Along with James Mitchell, Wendy did the thankless scutwork of taking
the Maven builds from prototype to production. Without her tireless
efforts, we'd still be kilometers away from the 1.3.0 milestones. A
lot of us worked on code, and a lot of us worked on documentation, but
without infrastructure, nothing else matters.

Here's my +1.

-Ted.

Re: Struts Action Friends 1.3.0 MVC

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Ted Husted wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Wendy Smoak as the Most Valuable Committer in
> making the release of the new 1.3.0 builds possible.
>
> Along with James Mitchell, Wendy did the thankless scutwork of taking
> the Maven builds from prototype to production. Without her tireless
> efforts, we'd still be kilometers away from the 1.3.0 milestones. A
> lot of us worked on code, and a lot of us worked on documentation, but
> without infrastructure, nothing else matters.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> -Ted.

+1, absolutely!

L.

Re: Struts Action Friends 1.3.0 MVC

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
I think a proper American version would have sounded like "Person of
the Match" ;-)

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
I guess translated into UK english thats the equivalent of Man of the
Match - so I that makes Wendy the Struts MoM :-)

Good job Wendy!

Niall

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks for all the hard work!

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 2/24/06, Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to nominate Wendy Smoak as the Most Valuable Committer in
> making the release of the new 1.3.0 builds possible.
>
> Along with James Mitchell, Wendy did the thankless scutwork of taking
> the Maven builds from prototype to production. Without her tireless
> efforts, we'd still be kilometers away from the 1.3.0 milestones. A
> lot of us worked on code, and a lot of us worked on documentation, but
> without infrastructure, nothing else matters.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1 as well ... great job Wendy!

-Ted.

Craig