Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by cristian <pu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 16:44:36 UTC

ws security and AES encription

I would use ws security with ecnpription of the message using AES algorithm.
I might pass a string key to WS for encoding/decodint message. The optimal
position could be the Callback class for example... but i cant find any
example about it. I m not sure that it is possible really. And in the
necegative case does anybody know how to extend CXF ... in which classes i
could work for extending the library ?