Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dru Devore <dd...@duckhouse.us> on 2005/09/20 21:03:40 UTC

NetBeans

Has anyone had any success developing and deploying axis services from
NetBeans to JBoss. NetBeans uses JAX-RPC by default and I need to see
about changing this and was hoping someone here had done it. Any
information on this is appreciated.

Dru Devore
So many suggestions so little time.

Re: NetBeans

Posted by Don Albertson <do...@gmail.com>.
Not to JBoss but to Tomcat. But I suspect that the same approach would work
with any container that is capable of hosting Axis.

Using NetBeans 4.0 my process entails
adding axis.properties to nbproject
defining tasks in build.xml that do axis-ant tasks
defining tasks that use the axis.properties with the axis-ant wrappers
Doing this I was able to create and deploy service to Tomcat-WSDD and create
client that runs from bundled Tomcat and consumes the service being provided
on the WSDD Tomcat. Then I got distracted by other, non WS related
project(s) and haven't had a chance to follow through.