Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/15 10:49:41 UTC

[DISCUSS] How to make third-party documents in the development community easily accessible

Hi All:
At present, many developers in the community have written blogs to record
various problems and experiences they encountered in the process of using
the linkis project. However, these blogs are on different platforms, and it
is difficult for others to obtain and read them.
Regarding this issue, I would like to create an issue of "Welcome to
provide articles on Apache Linkis (Incubating)". The original intention of
this issue:

   - Able to better share and inherit the experience accumulated by these
   community developers
   - Enable third-party documents to be obtained and viewed more centrally
   - At the same time attract more developers to participate in the
   contribution of the project documentation

This issue will be pinned at the top of the linkis github repository issue
list . You can record the links of your blogs under this issue by replying,
and then good quality blogs can be filtered out and placed in the blog
section of the linkis official website.
Bolg requirements

   - Linkis related, including but not limited to Linkis
   installation/source code analysis/architecture/experience sharing, etc.
   - Must be your own original blogs

If you think it is feasible, please reply to this email to let me know, I
will create this issue next and pin it in the linkis github repository
issue list.
If you have your own blogs about linkis, please reply to this email to let
me know the number of blogs and the detailed blog name.
If you have any good opinions, welcome to discuss them together.

Best Regards,
Xia Chen

*[DISCUSS] 如何让开发社区中的第三方文档能够方便的被获取和查阅*

目前社区许多开发者,有通过写博客记录自己在使用linkis项目过程中遇到的个各种问题和心得。但是这些博文都是再不同的平台上,其他人获取和查阅有一定的困难。
就这个问题,我想创建了一个"欢迎提供关于Apache Linkis(Incubating)的文章"的issue。这个issue 的出发点是为了:

   - 能够较好的共享和传承这些社区开发者积累的经验
   - 让第三方文档能够更集中的获取和查阅
   - 同时吸引更多的开发者参与到项目文档的贡献中来

这个issue将固定在linkis的仓库议题列表的上方,大家可以将自己的写过的博文链接通过回复方式记录在此issues下,后续质量不错的博文可以被筛选出来放在linkis官网的博客栏中。
博文要求

   - linkis相关,不仅限于Linkis的安装/源码解析/架构/经验分享等
   - 必须是自己的原创博文

大家如果觉得可行,请回复邮件告知我,我接下来会创建此issue,并固定在linkis的仓库议题列表中。
如果您有自己写的关于linkis的博文,也欢迎通过回复此邮件告知我博文篇数和详细的博客名称。
如果大家有任何好的意见,欢迎一起探讨。

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] How to make third-party documents in the development community easily accessible

Posted by Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Zhang Huajin:

Ablout these blogs, you can reply under this issues
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues/1233
If there are new blog in the future, you can update it again.

张华金 <ut...@163.com> 于2021年12月23日周四 21:35写道:

Posted by 张华金 <ut...@163.com>.
闪电小站 原创博文2篇

Posted by Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com>.