Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 12:38:34 UTC

Corporate Section

Hi,

Is it possible to have a corporate login where they can place their own
orders and see all their order details, and have their own separate client
list?

Brendan

Re: Corporate Section

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You would just use ecommerce, or a customized variation of that, and
not the order manager.

Yes though, it is possible to create organizational parties that can
purchase things. Usually though we encourage clients to also setup the
individuals who will be purchasing for each organization and depending
on the desired payment method associate them with the billing account
or organization credit cards for payment.

-David

RE: Corporate Section

Posted by Mike Wong <mi...@finepoint.com.hk>.