Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2006/09/05 11:30:30 UTC

Re: New to Portals...

Hi,

well I have tried that in the past basically for debugging (see also
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/portals-jetspeed-dev/200605.mbox/%3c7D70712B3D33A146A3183389BC39D554A16F46@hermes2.aegean.gr%3e)
and I didnt really find it the most convenient... I have concluded to
this : http://e-university.gunet.gr/documents/howto/debug-portlets.html

hope that helps,
Vangelis

--