Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by 1111 1111 <wi...@inbox.ru> on 2007/11/08 15:22:15 UTC

servlet Path: tomcat and jetty

Hello!
I find different behaviour of wicket (1.3.0-beta4) in jetty and tomcat.
This happend then attach servlet (ZK servlet in attached example) and
wicket filter mounted in same url (*.zul and /*).

I understand that this not correct, but in jetty all works ok, in tomcat - links is broken .
This happends because in org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest.class : 177
call  ServletWebRequest.getServletPath()  return different strings.

I think it is better use WicketFilter().getRelativePath instead servletPath.

Dmitry.