Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu> on 2011/06/07 21:03:47 UTC

About Brisk, Hadoop powered by Cassandra

Regards to all.
I was reading about this DataStax's product called Brisk, and I think
that's a amazing piece of technology.
Only two questions?
- Brisk is a propetary tecnology?
- Can anyone participate on its development? (I'm very interested on
this Hadoop-Cassandra Integration)
- Which is the Cassandra's version that Brisk use?

Thanks a lot for your time

--
Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (UCI)

Re: About Brisk, Hadoop powered by Cassandra

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
it's here https://github.com/riptano/brisk under the apache v2 licence

try the #datastax-brisk irc room on freenode

cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton