Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Zhou Z Xing <xi...@cn.ibm.com> on 2016/04/28 08:06:58 UTC

Rename 'include/mesos/slave' to 'include/mesos/agent'

Dear developers and users,

While doing ticket MESOS-5230, we found that it is necessary to rename
folder 'include/mesos/slave' to 'include/mesos/agent'. With the change of
this folder, it may affect that:

   1. with command "make install", the header files installation location
   will be changed to '$(DESTDIR)/include/mesos/agent'.
   2. all the files that include the headers in this folder need to change
   their include claim
   3. for the protos that use 'mesos.slave' package need to change to use '
   mesos.agent' package

As a result, if this change affects your program or environment, please let
us know. We are planning this change soon, welcome your comments on this!

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Tom Xing(邢舟)
Emerging Technology Institute, IBM China Software Development Lab
IBM China Software Development Laboratory (CSDL)
Notes ID:Zhou Z Xing/China/IBM
Phone   :86-10-82450442
e-Mail  :xingzhou@cn.ibm.com
Address :Building No.28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang
West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China 100193
地址    :中国北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号 中关村软件园28号楼 100193