Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2002/12/07 20:52:42 UTC

Re: Java Server Faces stage? (fwd)

(Apache's mail server was hiccuping when I sent this the first time, so
I'm not positive it got through.  Apologies if you get it more than once.)

Posted by BaTien Duong <ba...@dbgroups.com>.
Cool. Thanks for a blunt discussion and knowledgeable insight.
I am looking forward to Novell extenNd tool.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>