Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com> on 2010/12/31 16:45:26 UTC

[BUG?] [XMPP] Headers are not available to XMPP Consumer

camel-xmpp can be used to send XMPP with headers.

However when consuming from xmpp endpoint, headers are empty.

While most applications would ignore xmpp headers as input, my use requires
information from incoming xmpp headers. Please add a parameter such as
?consumeHeaders=true

Should I file a bug report? Thanks.

-----
http://www.Soluvas.com/ Soluvas - Making eCommerce Work for You

Re: [BUG?] [XMPP] Headers are not available to XMPP Consumer

Posted by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>.
I've filed it as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3478 for now..
:)

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <
ml-node+3324144-1169850178-44976@n5.nabble.com<ml...@n5.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Could be. Could you take a look in the source to see what needs to be
> done to grab those headers from XMPP ?
>
> We love contributions so you are welcome to file a JIRA and provide a
> patch. And if possible included an unit test as well.
>
> --
Hendy Irawan
www.CariDuitInternet.com
www.HendyIrawan.com

-----

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com> wrote:

> camel-xmpp can be used to send XMPP with headers.
>
> However when consuming from xmpp endpoint, headers are empty.
>
> While most applications would ignore xmpp headers as input, my use requires
> information from incoming xmpp headers. Please add a parameter such as
> ?consumeHeaders=true
>
> Should I file a bug report? Thanks.

Could be. Could you take a look in the source to see what needs to be
done to grab those headers from XMPP ?

We love contributions so you are welcome to file a JIRA and provide a
patch. And if possible included an unit test as well.

> -----
> http://www.Soluvas.com/ Soluvas - Making eCommerce Work for You

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource