Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/01 14:27:51 UTC

Geronimo javadocs

    Geronimo javadocs on geronimo.apache.org do not
reflect the latest code. How often is this site built?
An example is the method

 public void addInterface(Class intf, String[]
persistentAttributes, String[] manageableAttributes)

     It is not listed in javadocs.

Thanks
Anita

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Geronimo javadocs

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    Could you please also remove the *Test classes
from the javadocs?
Thanks
Anita

--- "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> wrote:

> I did a custom script to aggregate across the
> various parts, and then
> moved it as a single tarball to the site.  It's
> *not* checked in as I
> wanted to avoid the mailbomb that just happened
> recently when API doc
> for a project that shall remain nameless produced 7G
> of email that I
> can almost guarantee noone read :)
>

> I'll go find the script and do it again.  I thought
> I checked it in
> somewhere.   but I'm not sure.
>
> geir
>
> On Dec 1, 2005, at 8:27 AM, anita kulshreshtha
> wrote:
>
> >     Geronimo javadocs on geronimo.apache.org do
> not
> > reflect the latest code. How often is this site
> built?
> > An example is the method
> >
> >  public void addInterface(Class intf, String[]
> > persistentAttributes, String[]
> manageableAttributes)
> >
> >      It is not listed in javadocs.
> >
> > Thanks