Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com> on 2006/12/01 20:08:36 UTC

Axis 14 vs axis 1.2.1 arrays

Hello:
I was looking at the stubs generated for Axis 1.2.1 and Axis 1.4 that
contains arrays. The complex type mappings is different as below:

             // in 1.4
            qName = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:com.virsa.cc.xsys.webservices.dto",
"ArrayOfCriticalRoleDTO");
            cachedSerQNames.add(qName);
            cls = dto.webservices.xsys.cc.virsa.com.CriticalRoleDTO[].class;
            cachedSerClasses.add(cls);
            qName = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:com.virsa.cc.xsys.webservices.dto",
"CriticalRoleDTO");
            qName2 = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:com.virsa.cc.xsys.webservices.dto",
"CriticalRoleDTO");
            cachedSerFactories.add(new
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory(qName, qName2));
            cachedDeserFactories.add(new
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory());

             // in 1.2.1

             qName = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:com.virsa.cc.xsys.webservices.dto",
"ArrayOfCriticalRoleDTO");
            cachedSerQNames.add(qName);
            cls = dto.riskAnalysis.ArrayOfCriticalRoleDTO.class;
            cachedSerClasses.add(cls);
            cachedSerFactories.add(beansf);
            cachedDeserFactories.add(beandf);

  Will there be any problem during migration of applications that is
already running in axis1.2.1 to axis1.4 without generating the stubs
with axis 1.4 again.

Thanks for your time,
Ravi

Re: Axis 14 vs axis 1.2.1 arrays