Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/04 14:43:15 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate ManifoldCF as TLP

A vote was just completed in the ManifoldCF community on the following
resolution:

======
       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests
       of the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to
       establish a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and
       maintenance of open-source software for transferring content between
       repositories or search indexes, for distribution at no charge
to the public;

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
       (PMC), to be known as the "Apache ManifoldCF Project", be and hereby is
       established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache ManifoldCF Project be and hereby is
       responsible for the creation and maintenance of open-source software for
       transferring content between repositories or search indexes,
for distribution
       at no charge to the public.

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, ManifoldCF" be and hereby
       is created, the person holding such office to serve at the direction
       of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache ManifoldCF
       Project, and to have primary responsibility for management of the
       projects within the scope of responsibility of the Apache ManifoldCF
       Project; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
       appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache ManifoldCF
       Project:

       * Shinichiro Abe     (shinichiro@apache.org)
       * Erlend Garåsen    (ridder@apache.org)
       * Piergiorgio Lucidi  (piergiorgio@apache.org)
       * Hitoshi Ozawa      (hozawa@apache.org)
       * Tommaso Teofili   (tommaso@apache.org)
       * Simon Willnauer    (simonw@apache.org)
       * Karl Wright          (kwright@apache.org)
       * Jukka Zitting       (jukka@apache.org)

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Karl Wright be
       appointed to the office of Vice President, ManifoldCF, to serve in
       accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors
       and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement,
       removal or disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be
       it further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache ManifoldCF Project be and hereby is
       tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to encourage open
       development and increased participation in the ManifoldCF Project; and
       be it further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache ManifoldCF Project be and hereby is
       tasked with the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator
       ManifoldCF podling; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache Incubator
       ManifoldCF podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
       hereafter discharged.
======

The vote passed with three IPMC members (Jukka Zitting, Tommaso
Teofili, and Karl Wright).  The thread ID for the vote was:

<BE...@gmail.com>

Please vote in favor (+1) or against (-1) this resolution.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate ManifoldCF as TLP

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Karl,

Done in:

commit -m "- add ManifoldCF resolution" /Users/mattmann/src/asf/board/board_agenda_2012_05_16.txt
    Sending        /Users/mattmann/src/asf/board/board_agenda_2012_05_16.txt
    Transmitting file data ...
    Committed revision 34937.

Cheers,
Chris

WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate ManifoldCF as TLP

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.