Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Jesus arteche <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/03 16:23:24 UTC

Openstack on Brooklyn, instance credentials

Hey guys,

I'm trying to deploy a Cassandra env with Brooklyn, on an OpenStack
cluster. I managed to spin up the vms on OpenStack from Brooklyn, but my
problem is that I just can log in into my openstack instances this 2 ways:

- Option 1: Using ssh key.
How can I set jclouds to spin up a vm with a ssh key from my ssh keys
library?

- Option2: Deploying a specific VM, and log in with user/passwd
How can specify Brooklyn to spin up a specific image template
How can I define  user/passwd for Brooklyn to log in (user/passwd are
static,Brooklyn doesn't have to inject them)

Thnaks in advance