Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "MOHAN RAJ.L" <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/30 18:05:30 UTC

beehive1.0.1 includes JSR181 specification implementation?

Does the recent release of behive1.0.1 has the JSR181 Specification implementation. Does beehive1.0.1 support developing webservices with the annotations specified in JSR181 and JSR175?

I beleive the JSR181 part of implementation is removed from Behive1.0.1. Any info regarding, release date of behive2.0. Please let me know when beehive2.0 is going to be released?

I congratulate and wish every one working in Beehive project. BEA is doing greate think to the opensource community.

Regards,
Mohan