Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2015/09/17 17:59:05 UTC

[YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Hi Folks!

At yesterday's ASF board meeting the Apache Yetus TLP was approved. There's
still some ASF Infra work to get done[1] before we can start transitioning
our mailing list, jira, and code over.

Thanks to all the folks in Hadoop who've helped us along this process. I
look forward to our communities maintaining a healthy working relationship
in the future.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10447

--
Sean

RE: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.
That's Great News, Congratulations..

Thanks & Regards
 Brahma Reddy Battula
Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by "Gangumalla, Uma" <um...@intel.com>.

Re: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
That's excellent news.
Congrats guys.

-Vinay

Re: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.

Re: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: [YETUS] Yetus TLP approved

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
The Apache Yetus dev list is now active:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/yetus-dev/

The first post there has a pointer to the rest of the project
resources and the status of getting things set up.

--
Sean