Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 18:51:09 UTC

Integrating EIK with maven-bundle-plugin.

Hi All,
during a discussion in karaf user group has emerged the needs to use
EIK with project created with
maven-bundle-plugin.

I saw that some commercial tools have the same behavior of EIK with
maven-bundle-plugin project.

Do you know it is possible to see in the run configuration
maven-bundle-plugin project without changing the nature of project
ecc.ecc
If yes, could you pelase gave me a reference ?

>From my point of view is correct, the current operation of apache EIK.

Thanks for any suggestions

--Filippo

Re: Integrating EIK with maven-bundle-plugin.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hey Stephen,

By the way, you now have the karma on Karaf:

jbonofre@minotaur:~$ list_unix_group.pl karaf|grep -i sevanchik
sevanchik

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Integrating EIK with maven-bundle-plugin.

Posted by Stephen Evanchik <ev...@gmail.com>.
Hi Filippo,

--
Stephen Evanchik
http://stephen.evanchik.com

Re: Integrating EIK with maven-bundle-plugin.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Filippo,

It's maybe possible by using m2e and eclipse plugin in addition of
maven-bundle-plugin in order to generate the correct eclipse files
(including project nature, etc).

Regards
JB

--