Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 胡锋 <fe...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/06 06:14:14 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-js v3.0.0-rc4

Hello Dubbo/Dubbojs Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache dubbo-js version v3.0.0-rc4.

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-js/3.0.0-rc4/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-js/blob/v3.0.0/CHANGE.md

Hash for the release tag:
14811493f68126b438c9a776e0ccb95b95cfab3f

The artifacts have been signed with Key :35F44C444B811C10, which can be
found in the keys file:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

 The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:

 [ ] +1 approve

 [ ] +0 no opinion

 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,

 The Apache Dubbo-js Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-js v3.0.0-rc4

Posted by 胡锋 <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

thank you very much.

hufeng
thanks

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 上午11:30写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by 胡锋 <fe...@gmail.com>.
hi Justin,

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 上午8:25写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I checked the following items. I vote +1 (binding) to this release.

[v]  Are release files in correct location?
[v] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[v] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
[v] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[v] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[x] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[x] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[x] Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
  [ ] Does the software have a compatible license?
  [ ] Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE?
  [ ] Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE?
  Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
    [ ] Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE
file?
    [ ] Do all source files have ASF headers?
[v] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
[x] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[v] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

Is the issue minor?
[ ] Yes [] No [] Unsure

Could it possibly be fixed in the next release?
[] Yes [ ] No [ ] Unsure

I vote with:
[v] +1 release the software
[ ] +0 not sure if it should be released
[ ] -1 don’t release the software because..

Regards,
-Ian.