Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/07/06 17:14:48 UTC

Re: I don't want to go to your page (fwd)

Has someone replied to this guy. I would like to if no one else
has. This is the kind of stuff that gets blown out of proportion
since this guy obviously has the same IQ of _most_ of the press.

Posted by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>.
On Sun, 6 Jul 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Has someone replied to this guy. I would like to if no one else
> has. This is the kind of stuff that gets blown out of proportion
> since this guy obviously has the same IQ of _most_ of the press.

I replied. I told him to collect his prize for moron of the week. I won't
say how he was advised to do that.