Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com> on 2009/09/28 12:26:33 UTC

Finding BSF errors.

Hi all,

My test isn't working, and I've been seeing a lot of these messages in
JMeter.log:

2009/09/28 10:49:57 WARN  - jmeter.modifiers.BSFPreProcessor: Problem in
BSF script org.apache.bsf.BSFException: JavaScript Error: missing ;
before statement

I can tell that I need to go and fix some code, but I can't tell which
BSF pre-/post-processor or sampler I'm meant to be looking at. Is there
some easy way I can find out?

Thanks,

    Ronan

Re: Finding BSF errors.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 28/09/2009, Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  My test isn't working, and I've been seeing a lot of these messages in
> JMeter.log:
>
>  2009/09/28 10:49:57 WARN  -
> jmeter.modifiers.BSFPreProcessor: Problem in BSF script
> org.apache.bsf.BSFException: JavaScript Error: missing ; before statement
>
>  I can tell that I need to go and fix some code, but I can't tell which BSF
> pre-/post-processor or sampler I'm meant to be looking at. Is there some
> easy way I can find out?

The error is coming from a BSF Pre-Processor which is running
JavaScript, but other than that it's not possible to say.

Might be easiest to look for trailing spaces in the JMX file.