Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/06/24 17:18:02 UTC

Re: XSP Generator not using Cocoon Entity Resolver but default xerces resolver

Marcial Rosales wrote:
>         I am trying to use the Cocoon catalog for resolving external
> parsed entities. I have configured Cocoon to use its own entity
> resolver but it seems that it is not configuring the parser used to
> parse the XSP files. I am trying to factor out chuncks of xml into
> external xml files that are included into the XSP using entity
> references.

But you have not configured the entity resolver at all,
just raised the verbosity level.

You need to follow the Cocoon Sample called "catalog-demo".
Run './cocoon.sh servlet' and see the Samples.

Specifically you need to add your own catalog.xcat
and configure it in cocoon.xconf using the "local-catalog"
parameter. Your catalog.xcat would define the mapping
between the filename "book_meeting" and some other local file.

--David