Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2015/10/27 18:16:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] CloudStack Certification !!!!

All

[cross posting- sorry]

*GET CERTIFICED ON APACHE CLOUDSTACK *

As some of you may of heard, LPI Japan have recently  launched the Apache CloudStack certification exam.

Personally, I think it's a massive milestone for ACS to have its own professional certification scheme. From experience, many people entering our industry tend to get drawn to technologies that they can achieve certification in - and cloudstack is now one of those.

The development of this exam was a collaborative effort between LPI Japan and the Japanese Cloudstack users group.

So, I would like to do a shameless plug and encourage people here to have a go at the certification.  To be frank, my guess is that the exam will only evolve and keep updated if enough people are interested in actually taking it

So, please have a go at the exam, encourage your friends & colleagues and spread the word.

*Raise funds for CloudStack community*
ShapeBlue have agreed to become a reseller of the exam. We have decided that we will do this on a non-profit basis and donate ALL money made back into the community.
So,if you are going to take the exam, please use the registration code on our website: for every exam registered, we will donate $50 (1/3 of the $150 cost of the exam) to be used for the next collaboration conference or to support other community activity.

Further details and how to register are here:
http://www.shapeblue.com/apache-cloudstack-certification-accel/

Kind Regards
Giles

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] CloudStack Certification !!!!

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Good job to all those who made this happen!

Having a presence in the LPI suite of exams sounds wonderful and lends ACS extra credibility (not that it needs it!).
Looking forward to getting @dayjob to pay for this! :-)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com>.
Let me know what is the exam code.

Posted by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com>.

Posted by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com>.

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
I had to use the 'login' button on https://www.accel-exam.jp/en/schedule.html

Which took me to:
https://www1.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/signin/SignInPage/EDUCO

no other way was recognised. :(

[ShapeBlue Ltd]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue Ltd

s:      02036170528<tel:02036170528>     |      t:      @cloudyangus<te...@cloudyangus>   |      m:      +44 7711418784<tel:+44%207711418784>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>        |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

        53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HS. UK

[cid:image44d313.png@772e09e6.4fba0fbe]

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.