Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Rajat Sharma <rs...@airvana.com> on 2006/02/08 21:54:26 UTC

Catching the http client warning messages

Hi Folks,

I know getResponseBodyAsString is not a good idea. There are ocassions though when I need to use it.

There are some warning messages which are coming up regarding the MethodRetryHandler.

Is there any way I can swich them off. I am about to publish my client tool and I do not want these messages propogating to the users of my tool.

Thanks much
Rajat

Re: Catching the http client warning messages

Posted by Roland Weber <RO...@de.ibm.com>.
Hello Rajat,

set this parameter in the method params to an appropriate value:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/params/HttpMethodParams.html#BUFFER_WARN_TRIGGER_LIMIT

cheers,
  Roland

"Rajat Sharma" <rs...@airvana.com>