Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/12/22 08:53:32 UTC

[Discuss] Deploy Application API Resource Path Updated

Hi Devs,

Please note that we fixed an issue in Deploy Application API method
resource path today and now the resource path looks like below:

POST /applications/{applicationId}/deploy

Modification: "s" was missing in applications block.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Deploy Application API Resource Path Updated

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Thanks manula..

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer