Posted to user@struts.apache.org by awc <aw...@drytel.net> on 2002/12/20 17:15:03 UTC

Can you change the form action??

Hi All,

Can you change the value of <form action="foo"> by inspecting a incoming
variable??

I have a four action classes : AddAction, DeleteAction, UpdateAction and
LoadAction and one form => The userForm.

If incoming parameter action=New, I want to change the form action to
<form action="/usr/AddUser.do">.

If incoming parameter action=Update, I want to change the form action to
<form action="/usr/UpdateUser.do">.

Is there anyway to do this without using JavaScript??  This way I will
have four action classes and one form for each business objects.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Anil